DragonTravel is a plugin for the popular Bukkit-servermod which enables admins of Minecraft-servers to customize their servers. It enables players to travel by riding on the back of dragons in Minecraft.
- Allows admins to set destinations for the dragons.
- Allows players with the specific permission to summon and mount a dragon and...
- ...fly flights which consists out of waypoints (as many as you like)
- ...fly to destinations which have been set by an admin before.
- ...fly to coordinates chosen via command.
- ...fly to players choosen via command.
- ...fly to your faction’s home-position (Factions required)
- ...fly to your town’s spawn (Towny required)
- ...fly to a home-position which has been set by this player earlier.
- Allows admins to set stations and limit the mounting of dragons to these locations (or a specified radius around it).
- Possibility to require a special item for players to use the plugin (e.g. a dragon-egg)
- Making signs which automatically mount a player and bring them to the written destination on the sign.
- Support of all Economy-Plugins supported by Vault (Vault is required for that)!
- Admins can set different prices for all ways of travel!
- Admins can choose in the config whether dragons of this plugin should destroy blocks or if any dragons should break blocks when touching.
- All messages are fully customizable! Default messages.yml is English, but we provide other language-files in our wiki.
- The API allows other plugins to send players on travels using DragonTravel. See page API for more information.
- Download the latest version of DragonTravel from BukkitDev
- Put the JAR file into the plugins folder of your Bukkit/Spigot server
- Optional: Configure DragonTravel
The project is licensed under the BSD license.
Copyright (c) 2011-2019, Philipp “Phiwa” Wagner & Oliver Hayes (Seyah) All rights reserved.Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.